Wednesday 21 January 2015

Products I regret buying!

Hello everyone! :)
Here's a few thing I regret buying and why! Just a little disclaimer: these products didn't work for me, they weren't absolutely awful, just not a right fit for me. If you like them, leave me a comment and tell how you use it, I might be doing it wrong :).

I loooove the original Batiste Dry Shampoo! This Batiste Dry Shampoo Big and Bouncy XXL Volume did not work for me. It was hard to make it disappear in my hair; I normally spray dry shampoo in my roots, wait a few minutes and then brush it out or finger comb it out. This one took a lot of work. It also gave my hair a weird, thick texture. It didn't even give much more volume than the original.












This Revlon Photoready powder has shimmer. They're tiny, but they're there! Honestly, a powder is suppose to mattify my face. I just think that if it's not meant to be a powder highlighter (there's not enough shimmer to be one), then it shouldn't have glitter. It doesn't look too bad. I still use it on my most dry days, but it's not my fave.













This product has great reviews, but I can't agree with them. L'Oréal Infailible Silkissime eyeliner in black is too creamy. It smudges everywhere on me and it doesn't set. I always end applying too much even when it's well sharpened and applied with light pressure.














Do you see how the tip is kinda bent? I sharpened the eyeliner, put it in between my lids, squeezing my eye shut. It's an easy way to tightline. Unfortunately, it crushed the eyeliner. It also crumbled in my eyes, which is painful. So yeah, didn't like it.



















This e.l.f Mineral Pressed Mineral blush in jet setter is really nice. It's matte and smooth. It's just too cool for my skin tone. It doesn't show up very well either, because I have a lot a natural redness in my cheeks. In general, I love those blushes.















Thanks for reading everyone!
Hope you enjoyed :)
Sab Sab xoxo :)

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I just realized I could comment on your posts. Hurrah! Shame that colour of blush didn't work for you!

    ReplyDelete