Tuesday 21 October 2014

Haul :Winners


Hello everyone! :)
I went shopping a couple of weeks ago at Winners. They don't always have a lot of beauty stuff or stuff that interest me in general...This time, holy shit, there was sooooo many things I wanted. I limited myself to the things you'll see below.
I have the prices of everything. I'm a good girl I kept the receipt! Sadly, I don't know which product is which...
I got some Elf brushes and lip stains. The stains are awesome, but I haven't had a chance to reeaaally test out the brush set. I can tell you that I loooove the contour one! 
I didn't test out any thing else yet. Hopefully, I'll be able to do reviews about some of the stuff soon. Let me know if you've heard any info about these products. I had never heard of the cream blush from Becca or the lipstick from Shiseido. 

Prices aside, here's what I got in pictures :







No comments:

Post a Comment