Wednesday 28 May 2014

Small fashion haul :)

Hi :)
I've been super busy lately and I've been lazy when I do have free time. That's why I haven't posted anything since the CoverGirl mascara guide part 1. But I did manage to go shopping 2 weeks ago and I decidedto share what I got with you guys :). My friend and I decided to go shopping in downtown Montreal. It's about two hours away from Ottawa where we lived. It was alright. My friend was very judgemental of everything and anything and it was really unpleasant. I did manage to still have fun and buy a couple of things that I really wanted :).
I got a really nice bathing suit. It's a turquoise one piece with an open back. And it was suuuuper cheap! It was originally $59.99 at La Vie en Rose. It's a bit expensive for a student, just for a bathing suit, but I decided to try it on, because it was marked down to $29.99. But when I got the cash it was only $17.25 with taxes :D! I was super happy :).
Then I got a beige strapless bra from La Senza, nothing special. I don't have the receipt anymore, but it was around 40$ with taxes. It was expensive, but worth it. I wore it this week and I didn't have to pull it up all the time!
I also got an amazing pair of pants! I hate jeans, so I tend wear skirts, dresses, yoga pants or leggings. You can't just wear that all the time sadly. I've been trying to find a pair of pants that are lightweight, that can transitionned into fall and that are wearable for work and everyday life. It hasn't been easy haha! My new pants do all that! They're from La Maison Simon, but they're from the brand Roxy. They're a khaki green and they're made out of  linen and viscose, so they're perfect for summer and even fall. The shape is nice, it's a straight leg and it's a little looser on top. And there's huuge pockets at the front! And no pockets on the butt, which makes my bum look super good! I'm just so excited to wear them all the time :). Oh, and with taxes they were $48. The only problem is I'll need to iron the often :(. 

The last thing I got was a pair of black high waisted yoga pants from Les Ailes de la Mode. They were having an end of lease sale so they were only $10! But no picture for them, because they are extremly dirty. I use them to work in the garden centre at the hardware store where I work. 
I'll try to post more next week! There's probably gonna be a haul, be cause I get paid tonight and I'm going makeup shopping with my friend Nadine the Make-up Explorer! So stay tuned!
Sabsab xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment